Sage Pay is the premier payment processing service that processes and accepts payments online securely by using the card machines with secure payment services or over the phone. Connect with SagePay easily through ChargeMonk and process your payments in no time.
Prior to choosing Sagepay as your payment method, consider below given factors:
Countries Supported: Companies located in Europe can use Sagepay as their payment gateway. Visit the page here to check if Sagepay is available in your location.
Payment Methods: Currently, ChargeMonk supports card payments made through SagePay only.
To associate with SagePay, ChargeMonk offers two options.
ChargeMonk Checkout and SagePay Payment Gateway
When using this feature, the card details of customer are collected by ChargeMonk's secure hosted pages and migrated on to SagePay. This process will ease your PCI compliance requirements. If you are a merchant using hosted pages of ChargeMonk, all you need to do is to fill Self Assessment Questionnaire to stay compliant.
ChargeMonk API and SagePay Payment Gateway
When using this feature, the card details collection is managed by you and is migrated to ChargeMonk later. ChargeMonk will then pass the card details to SagePay. PCI compliance requirements will be completely your responsibility.
- Spreedly is currently used by ChargeMonk to store the customer's card information. In case you are already using services of SagePay, you will have to pass the card information of your customer to Spreedly to initiate using ChargeMonk with SagePay. Drop a mail to email@example.com to get more details regarding the migration process.
- Create a merchant account with SagePay to configure it in ChargeMonk.
- Following IP address should be white listed so that they can be used to start transactions on your behalf. View the complete list of IP's here.
Follow the below given steps to add IP Address in your Sage Pay:
- Click the Settings button when you sign into your Sage Pay
- Click Valid Links
- Now, click Add button to add the IP address.
Configuring Sage Pay
Sign-in to ChargeMonk Live Site. SagePay can be configured in your Live Site only.
Step 1: Go to Settings > Configure ChargeMonk > Payment Gateway > Add a Gateway > Sage Pay
Step 2: Add your Login info and click Connect button.
Step 3: SagePay is now configured. Thus to integration work, the IP address given in the Prerequisite section should be white listed.
Now, by clicking the Manage link, you can configure the cards setting.
Step 4: The Cards setting window will pop up as given below. Select the settings required.
- Card Verification: ChargeMonk permits you to authenticate the customer's card prior to adding them. In such process some amount will get debited from the card of customer but will get refunded instantaneously. If this authorization fails, card cannot be added by the customer. In case you want to enable this authorization, activate card verification.
- Always restore the card details in SagePay whenever customer updates it: Activate this option in case you are using more than one payment gateways and you have to update the latest card information of customer in SagePay.
Step 5: Click Save button.