Pin Payments is a multi-currency platform designed to accept card payments from customers.
Only the LIVE site of ChargeMonk supports Pin Payments.
Get in touch with email@example.com to activate Pin Payments in your LIVE site.
Choosing Pin Payments
Prior to choose Pin Payments as your payment solution consider the below given factors:
- Countries supported: For present, Pin Payments is available for businesses running in the Australia only.
Navigate here to check if Pin Payments is available in your country.
- Currencies supported: Click here to learn more about the currencies that Pin Payments supports.
- Pricing: Here learn more regarding the pricing information of Pin Payments'.
- Payment methods: Pin Payments supports only the VISA and Mastercard credit cards networks.
Spreedly is currently used by ChargeMonk to store the customer's card information. In case you are already using services of Pin Payments, you will have to pass the card information of your customer to Spreedly to initiate using ChargeMonk with Pin Payments. Get in touch with firstname.lastname@example.org for additional information regarding migration process.
Option A ChargeMonk's Hosted Checkout pages + Pin Payments
When using this feature, the card details of customer are collected by ChargeMonk's secure hosted pages and migrated on to Pin Payments
This process reduces your PCI compliance requirements. If you are a merchant using hosted pages of ChargeMonk, all you need to do is to fill a Self Assessment Questionnaire (SAQ-A) to stay complaint.
PCI Compliance Requirements: Low
Option B ChargeMonk API + Pin Payments
When using this feature, the card details collection is managed by you and is migrated to ChargeMonk later. When captured, ChargeMonk would pass the card details to Pin Payments.
PCI Compliance Requirements: High
Configuring PIN Payments
Sign in to ChargeMonk Live Site. It is to be noted that Pin can only configured in your Live Site.
Step 1: Click Settings > Configure ChargeMonk > Payment Gateway > Add a Gateway > Pin
Step 2: Add your Secret API Key and click Connect button.
Step 3: Your Pin is now configured.
Step 4: Now, you can configure the setting of other cards by clicking the Manage button. The Cards setting window will appear as shown below. Select the required settings.
- Always restore the card details in Pin Payments whenever customer updates it: Activate this option in case you are using more than one payment gateways and you have to update the latest card information of customer in Pin Payments.
Save it by using save button.