Moneris is a multi-functional payment gateway for online businesses. With the help of Moneris Checkout you can securely process and accept customer transaction by your own website. ChargeMonk permits you to accept payments through Moneris.
Only the LIVE site of ChargeMonk supports Moneris.
Get in touch with firstname.lastname@example.org to activate Moneris in your LIVE site.
Prior to choose Moneris as your payment solution consider the below given factors:
- Countries supported: For present, Moneris is available for businesses running in the Australia only.
Navigate here to check if Moneris is available in your country.
- Currencies supported: To know about the currencies supported by Moneris Refer this list of currencies
- Pricing: Get more information regarding Moneris' simplified pricing .
- Payment methods: Get all payment methods supported by Moneris here.
Spreedly is currently used by ChargeMonk to store the customer's card information. In case you are already using services of Moneris, you will have to pass the card information of your customer to Spreedly to initiate using ChargeMonk with Moneris. Get in touch with email@example.com for additional information regarding migration process.
Option A ChargeMonk's Hosted Checkout pages + Moneris
When using this feature, the card details of customer are collected by ChargeMonk's secure hosted pages and migrated on to Moneris
This process reduces your PCI compliance requirements. If you are a merchant using hosted pages of ChargeMonk, all you need to do is to fill a Self Assessment Questionnaire (SAQ-A) to stay complaint.
PCI Compliance Requirements: Low
Option B ChargeMonk API + Moneris
When using this feature, the card details collection is managed by you and is migrated to ChargeMonk later. When captured, ChargeMonk would pass the card details to Moneris.
PCI Compliance Requirements: High
Sign in to ChargeMonk Live Site. It is to be noted that Moneris can only configured in your Live Site.
Step 1: Click Settings > Configure ChargeMonk > Payment Gateway > Add a Gateway > Moneris
Step 2: Add your Store ID and API Token. Click Connect button.
Step 3: Your Moneris Payment is now configured.
Step 4: Now, you can configure the setting of other cards by clicking the Manage button. The Cards setting window will appear as shown below. Select the required settings.
- Card Verification: Before adding the customers, ChargeMonk permits you to authenticate their card. A small amount will get debited from the card of customers and will be instantly refunded, in this process. If this authorization fails, the customer will not be able to add their card. In case you want to enable this authorization, activate card verification.
- Always restore the card details in Moneris whenever customer updates it: Activate this option in case you are using more than one payment gateways and you have to update the latest card information of customer in Moneris.
Step 5: Save it by using save button.